This job posting is no longer active on DriverJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your DriverJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
RyderLocation: Watertown, WI 53094 Document ID: AD105-0MCS Posted on: 2019-04-2904/29/2019 Job Type: Regular
$3k Sign on Bonus! HOME DAILY -Truck Driver, Class A - Full Time
About the position:
- Great Pay: Average Weekly Pay $1,000+!
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Home Daily
- NO Touch Freight!
Call Jennifer at 305-487-1147 or Text "Watertown"
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits package, including time off during the 1 st year
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- ALL NEW PTO & travel companion POLICY (select locations): Ask me for details!
- Ryder Maintenance - 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Forbes' 2019 list of "World's Best Employers
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum of 12 months verifiable driving experience
- Valid Class A CDL
- Ability to meet Ryder's driving qualifications
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Responsibilities This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability & Veteran.