This job posting is no longer active on DriverJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
SchneiderLocation: Hudson, WI 54016 Document ID: AD125-0H7E Posted on: 2020-04-1704/17/2020 Job Type: Regular
Class A CDL - Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver
This Dedicated Flatbed Truck Delivery Driver is part of Schneider's home delivery offering and features daily home time for Class A CDL drivers. Flatbed truck drivers will be equipped with a 36-foot flatbed with moffett and required to secure loads (no tarping) with multi-stop freight for the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer. Drivers will deliver products directly to customers and then unload the product for the customer. Enjoy a consistent schedule within a primary travel area of 200 miles from Hudson, WI.
Eligible Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Hudson Flatbed Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $58,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly
- Daily rate pay plus activity-based pay (mileage, deliver, etc.) - get paid for everything you do
- Up to $300 monthly customer service bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Flatbed Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Hudson Flatbed Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 25 miles of Hudson, WI
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Flatbed Truck Road Driving at Schneider
- Daily home time - no need to sacrifice your home life to enjoy a rewarding driving career
- Handheld devices to provide a seamless customer interaction
- The future is now as home delivery quickly expands across more business sectors
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We’re a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be — and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
"After working for several little companies, I’ve been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Flatbed truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
|More Jobs from Schneider|