This job posting is no longer active on DriverJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your DriverJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
RyderLocation: Pittsburgh, PA 15201 Document ID: AC315-0UR5 Posted on: 2018-10-0510/05/2018 Job Type: Regular
Truck Driver, Class B-Full Time
If interested please click "Apply Now".
About The position:
- Home Daily, 2nd Shift
- $1,000 Weekly Average
- $4,000 Sign on Bonus!!
- Work week: Monday - Friday; WEEKENDS OFF
- Touch Freight
- Delivering Parts for Heavy Machinery
- Mostly Dedicated routes
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, 401k and much more!
- Strong Safety Culture!
- Safe & Reliable Equipment!
- Stability: Ryder has been in business since 1933 & employs over 8,000 drivers nation-wide!
- Benefits: Full, Comprehensive Benefit Package. Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program & much more!
- Ryder Maintenance: Fuel/Maintenance Facilities across the country. 24 hour, 7 day Road Side Assistance Program
Named among FORTUNE 's America's Most Admired Companies in 2016 !***
SAFETY IS A PRIORITY AT RYDER! In order to be considered you cannot have more than a combination of 2 tickets/accidents in the last two years OR more than 2 accidents in the past 3 years.
As a driver, you're important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And when you drive a Ryder Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you everyday to keep their businesses running smoothly. Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today.
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A or Class B verifiable experience in appropriate vehicle(s):
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years' experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years' experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
- Maintaining accurate records and logs Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability & Veteran.
|More Jobs from Ryder|