This job posting is no longer active on DriverJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
PetroChoiceLocation: Wichita, KS 67202 Document ID: AC225-0KVL Posted on: 2018-08-2008/20/2018 Job Type: Regular
PetroChoice, a leading distributor of lubricants, oils, fluids, and greases is currently recruiting a Lab Manager for our Wichita, KS facility due to growth.
What We Offer:
- Competitive starting salary
- Major Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k Company Match
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long term disability
What You'll Do:
- Supervision of the laboratory staff, including all aspects of personnel staffing requirements.
- Responsible for solving instrumentation and technical lubrication problems, as well as troubleshooting failed equipment and application of necessary resources to return to service.
- Perform routine maintenance of instruments.
- Overall supervision of the Quality Control, Engine Guard and Refinery/Environmental Analysts.
- Run special tests concerning customers' lubrication problems.
- Prepare special tests chemicals.
- Print and distribute month end summary reports.
What You'll Need:
- Experience in petroleum hydrocarbon chemistry would be of added benefit to candidate for this position.
- College degree or equivalent work-related experience.
- Supervisory experience as well as ability to tactfully deal with customers and vendors alike.
- 2 years of experience preferred.
To apply, visit www.petrochoice.com or call 224-276-2207
A little about us:
PetroChoice is a premier distributor of lubricants and services to thousands of companies. In fact, we distribute and offer services from more than 50 locations in 32 states every day and include top brands of oils, greases and other lubricants.
Our history is marked by consistent growth and expansion. Our mission is to provide lubrication solutions that create value for our customers. We will realize this mission through our commitment to our employees as well as to the highest standards of service, quality, integrity, and safety.
|More Jobs from PetroChoice|