This posting cannot receive an online application from your DriverJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
RyderLocation: Denver, CO 80201 Document ID: AD293-0IEK Posted on: 2019-08-2808/28/2019 Job Type: Regular
***Truck Driver, Class A - Avg W2 up to 65k!
About the position:
- Great Pay: W2 up to $65,000!
- Minimum Weekly Guarantee of $1,000
- Sign on Bonus: $3,000
- Home Time: Only 2-3 Layovers each week.
- Preferred Endorsements: Hazmat and Doubles (Must be willing to obtain post hire-Ryder will reimburse for cost to obtain).
Call Erin @ 770-743-8368
OR Text "DENVER"
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits package, including time off during the 1 st year
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- ALL NEW PTO & travel companion POLICY (select locations): Ask me for details!
- Ryder Maintenance - 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Forbes' 2019 list of the "World's Best Employers"
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years' experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years' experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Responsibilities This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability & Veteran.